Are those stacks of paper and cabinets of carbon stressing you out?
If so, we brought a special guest onto the show to help you figure out what version of paperless will work for you. It's none other than Brooks Duncan – SimpleREV workshop leader and paperless expert – of DocumentSnap.com.
DocumentSnap is where Brooks writes about tools, workflows, and taking action to shred our paper habits. He's also a Certified Management Accountant, a former computer programmer, and lives with his wife and two kiddos in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia.
We poked and probed until Brooks delivered the goods on:
- Whether you can truly go totally paperless (and if you'd actually want to).
- The common – and beatable – challenges people face when going paperless.
- His top tips on where to start your paperless journey.
- Why his Paperless Document Organization Guide is so useful … even before you scan your first document.
Do you struggle with going paperless? Tell us about your issues or share a comment/question in the comments section below. You can also share your insight with a note on iTunes or the SimpleREV Facebook page.
Will You Join Us at the First-Ever SimpleREV 2014?
We've made it easy for you to plan your Minneapolis visit on October 3-4 for our first-ever SimpleREV event. Just check out the SimpleLOGISTICS page for answers to questions like:
- Where do I stay?
- What about transportation from the airport to the hotel?
- How do I get around Minneapolis?
- Where do I eat?
Mark your calendars for SimpleREV on October 3-4, 2014 in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the University of St. Thomas downtown campus. Tons of people, all passionate about simplicity, will be there … and we want you there too!
If you want to get super deep into simple living, you can get involved by:
- Attending SimpleREV 2014. As of publishing this podcast episode, there are still some SimpleREV 2014 Pioneer tickets. Your tickets are right here.
- Joining the newsletter. This is as insider as it gets. Subscribe to our email list.
- Contributing to our “What Simple Living Means to Me” project. Do you have a unique version of simple living that you want to share with the community? Show us your simple with an image or video so we can feature your contribution to our movement.
If you want to reach us, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Also, say “Hi!” on Twitter @simple_rev or connect with us, and each other, on Facebook at SimpleREV.