You didn't miss the last episode where Dan and Joel took you behind the scenes of Day 1 of our first-ever SimpleREV event … right?
You know, the episode packed with highlights of the inspiring storytellers, workshop leaders, REV Talkers, and some back stage looks of the SimpleREV 2014 event planning?
Whew. That's a relief. Because today's episode builds upon and gives some amazing context to what you already heard.
Get ready for some Day 2 action and a whole lot of tomfoolery from Joel, Dan, and the rest of the SimpleREV crew.
You're About to Learn …
- What an “Offers and Needs Market” is (and why it's so powerful).
- How Attendee Storytime almost stole the show.
- Nifty details on the workshops by Brooks Duncan and Joshua Becker.
- Why Joel was
daringstupid enough to take on the authorities during lunch (twice).
- How David Delp and Mike Vardy‘s workshops challenged us in unexpected ways.
- The motivation that flowed from our last REV Talker, Patrick Rhone.
- Why our eco-friendly event was so worth it.
— Social 'Sotan (@socialsotan) October 6, 2014
- The post-event meal at Brit’s Pub … and who was completely spent.
- Our last act of community building and simplicity on Sunday morning.
- SimpleREV Down Under? Wait … we're in Australia now?!
Yeah … SimpleREV 2014 Was Something Special
We’re still processing what the event meant to each of us and our entire community. But it's a good sign that the drum beat for SimpleREV 2015 is already getting loud.
Do you have questions about SimpleREV 2014 or what's next for the SimpleREV community? Leave a comment on the show notes and tell us what's on your mind.
If you want to reach us, you can send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, say “Hi!” on Twitter @Simple_REV, check out #SimpleREV, or connect with us – and each other – on Facebook at SimpleREV.